Tuesday, November 17, 2009

October Post in November

As I mentioned in my September post, I am interested in incorporating a blog into my math classes. I plan on starting it off with my Algebra students, however, I am not sure how to use a blog in a math class and have it be relevant. I may be wrong or maybe just closed minded; but I don't think that many of my students will sign in and talk about math. Therefore, do I create a blog and rather than have it be about a specific topic do I just have it about everything that is going on in the classroom from what we are learning to posting pictures of my classroom as well as of my students working. Maybe it could just be a place to discuss what we are doing or if anyone is having any questions. I might have just found a way to get it started by writing this post, however, if anyone has any more suggestions on how to use a blog in math I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

No comments: