Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wrapping Things Up!

What a month May has been! Wrapping up everything has been wonderful and stressful! Thanks to my GL team it has been so much easier. I have been so fortunate to have such a wonderful team. We have met every other week on Skype to collaborate on lessons, get advice and share. I will truly miss those conversations.

Similar to Lisa, my class used Google Earth to map the route of a family going on a vacation from our shared reader's theater. I had never used it before, so it was a learning experience for all of us. It really helped them visualize the selection and was very engaging. Then, we mapped it out on individual maps. This week we are going to perform each scene in small groups.

I just wanted to also say thank you everyone for a wonderful year!

No comments: