Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer Renewal

Howdy folks!

Happy Summer!! I hope you all have a wonderful rest after a truly overwhelming year! I am so excited to spend some time this summer laying out and letting all this years trials and tribulations leak out my ears on a California beach. Then I'll come back rested and ready to reflect on the year and all the ways that I can incorporate technology into my lessons for next year. One of the things I am going to continue to use is the Prezi site. My students loved it! I piloted it with my AVID students as an end of the year project for their book reports. They spent so much time on them and are really proud of the way they turned out.

Check this one out to see what they're like.

Hope you all have a great summer.

See you next year!
Kristin

No comments: