Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May wrap-up

The end of the year has brought many fun learning times for my students and I. Many of our recent activities can be seen on my blog: voicethread, math challenges, fraction activities, glogster, etc.

http://thebrainiacsinroom14.blogspot.com/


One project in specific that we worked on was a collaborative project with Sara Zaleski's 2nd grade class at Dupont. Together Sara and I created a Venn Diagram for our science groups. In our Venn, we compared and contrasted insects and dinosaurs. Our students provided us with the learned knowledge of our respective topics, then it was presented to the other classroom. My students had a great time learning about insects and did a fabulous job finding traits that insects and dinosaurs have in common.

This has been a fun technology filled year! Thanks to everyone for your ideas, guidance, and support!

No comments: