Friday, May 28, 2010

To the future...

As I look ahead to next year, I am excited to continue to work with all the resources that we have been introduced to throughout the year. I want to continue using ones that I am familiar with, but I also want to continue to find new resources I haven't used yet. I know I feel more confident in myself; but also in my students that we will all be able to handle this. It might not always be smooth, but everything gets better with practice. Take this year for example where I felt like as time progressed we all became better at using the resources and ran into less problems each time.

So this is my electronic signature to promise to continue to implement technology into my classroom next year and in doing so will better prepare my students for the future! Who's with me?!!

No comments: