Monday, February 1, 2010

Celebrating the Little Things

Time has gone by so fast, especially as a new Global Learner. I have been using all of the wonderful resources and interactive lessons past on by my mentor Lisa Kellogg, but tonight for the first time I created my own math geometry lesson to use on my SMARTBoard. So I am just celebrating making small steps and branching out to different subjects and appreciating all that I have learned so far. I'm looking forward to learning more the last half of the year and creating new ways to engage my students!

2 comments:

Kelly Berry said...

I was just commenting to my principal today on how the "little things" can make you happy and feel proud. Just think how smoothly next year's geometry lesson will go based on your work this year! Next year you may have a new idea to enhance what you did this year, but you won't have to reinvent your wheel.

Joseph Miller said...

Cool! Can you share the math lesson? Maybe through Atomic Learning or post on the blog. Did you share with your colleagues at Central?