Friday, August 7, 2009

The Right Fit

I've decided that being a Global Learner is similar to back to school shopping. It's possible to walk into any store during this time of year and see many things that are appealing to the eye. However, it is impossible to buy everything (no matter how good the "sales" are). Over the last few days I have learned about many new and exciting technology tools that I would like to use in my classroom. At times all of this knowledge seemed overwhelming, but I just had to take a step back and decide what are the must haves. After reflecting on all of this information, I have decided to start off by making a classroom blog. I think it's the best "fit" for me.

On another note, I just want to mention that I am very grateful for this opportunity to learn new things and collaborate with a great group of people! I have enjoyed the last few days and look forward to what lies ahead in the future!

No comments: