Sunday, November 9, 2008

Great Educational Technology Website

As the school year has gone on, I've found, once again, the hardest thing for me has become finding the time to plan for and successfully integrate Educational Technology into the curriculum. I have found a website, Education World that has many of the same kinds of ideas I had in mind already started for me. Much of the planning and organizing part of each lesson can be found here, and it can be changed however I need it to fit. It's been a great tool for my 5th graders in finding WebQuests, Templates, Educational Websites, Worksheets to print, etc. As an example, I am planning on using this Thanksgiving WebQuest as a Writing Center. There are many other great activities much like this one.

1 comment:

Dave Tarwater said...

Try this link for Education World.

www.education-world.com