Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jenny's Kindergarten Sites

I've been working to create and manage my blog! I am addicted to getting on my blog and seeing who has been there! It is also a goal of mine to find international blogs for my kindergartners to follow, so far I have found two in New Zealand! While I haven't offically rolled the blog out to my kindergartners, I have gotten some really good ideas from other classroom blogs as to how I can incorpate students on the blog! Some teachers use quotes, pictures, and work samples. I plan on using all three! Please visit our classroom blog; I'm hoping to incorporate it into writing as a form of communication! Our blog address is:

http://rosehille11ers.blogspot.com/

-Jenny

1 comment:

Dave Tarwater said...

Jenny,

Your class is very busy, lots of engaging activities going on. I like your class blog.

Dave