Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Collaboration and Skype

Hey all!

I'm excited about our Skype conversation tomorrow; I missed the last one! Tonia, Nicole, and I are going to have a collaborative meeting tomorrow afternoon, so it will be a great time to touch base.

Just got off of my fall break and am getting back into the swing of things. I attended the Star teacher inservice, which was really interesting in regards to uncovering the standards framework and moving toward consistency in district planning. Be sure to check out my Star Teacher Blog when you have a moment.

It would be really cool if we could have students create SmartBoard presentations on specific topics and then share those presentations with classrooms around the district. A "SmartBoard Exchange" program, if you will. Lots of student-to-student opportunity there.

Happy October!

1 comment:

Dave Tarwater said...

Congratulations on being selected as a Star teacher! I like your idea of a student generated "SmartBoard Exchange" How do you think we could get that started?