Thursday, October 7, 2010

~A Must See ~ Global Learner Newsletter


I'd like to announce the first ever Global Learner Newsletter. You can find this newsletter by visiting the Global Learner Google Site. Scroll down about an inch and you will see a heading titled Newsletters. Click on Fall 2010 to be taken directly to our newsletter.

Why have I created a newsletter you may ask? Well, several reasons. First, I wanted an efficient way to let everyone know some upcoming events. Second, I'd like to begin showcasing ideas, lessons and resources occasionally. Finally, it is an interactive newsletter allowing you to view links and RSVP for upcoming events.

Check it out, it's worth it! Also, if you have ideas for future newsletters, please let me know and we can collaborate on the next one!

Thanks!

No comments: