Sunday, August 29, 2010

Smart Response System

So far I have loved using the Smart Response System (clickers)! I have used them for some "getting to know you" activities for the first days of school, and on Friday we used them for the weekly reading test and a math test. The best part is, the tests were instantly graded and the students and I could review their answers together. They love that it shows if they are right or wring right on their own clicker. I think I am ready to move to more advanced uses, if anyone has any suggestions. For now, I will just keep experimenting :)

1 comment:

Kelly Berry said...

Please continue to share your experiments Katie! Robbie uses his clickers for "exit tickets" and Colleen has begun using them for weekly spelling tests. Have you used your clickers with your ELD groups? There may be some awesome and engaging vocabulary lessons...