Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I've Taken My First Step...

It's official...I've taken my first step as a Global Learner. I've taken my tippy toe and dipped it into the lake that is 21st Century learning and teaching (however, I've found it isn't a lake at all, but more like a large ocean!). I created a wiki on wet paint(thanks to my mentor, Andresw), and I would love for everyone to come and visit at http://curlik.wetpaint.com! I'm still learning and still adding, so look for future news, projects, class discussions, and how my class has been integrating all the technology! Actually, to be truthful, right now my brain is unbelievably packed with information about SMART technologies to the point where I have a slight headache! Still, the overwhelmed feeling is not near as strong as my excitement to use all of this new technology, plus collaborate with so many amazing teachers with SO many fantastic ideas!

3 comments:

Mr. Palmer's 5th Grade said...

Nice website, Colleen. I'm looking forward to collaborating on the website with you and your class. Great job!

Dave Tarwater said...

Colleen,

One small step for womankind, one giant leap for 21st Century Teaching and Learning. It is going to be so exciting visiting your class wiki this year. Thank you so much for your hard work, energy, and good nature.

Kelly Berry said...

Thank you for your participation and collaboration during our training last week. I look forward to watching you and your students grow and achieve using 21st Century Skills!