Sunday, August 29, 2010

Classroom Website Feedback

After a ton of time and many revisions, I finally think my classroom website if good to go. I am really after creating a useful tool for students and parents, so with that in mind I would love any and all feedback. I don't want something that just looks nice, but something that will truly contribute to the success of my students.

I am trying to integrate a classroom blog into the site so does the way I did this work. I have a separate blog site, but wanted to pull it into the google site so that students/parents only need one link.

So here it is acms6gradescience ... take a look and please give me some serious critical feedback. Am I missing anything? Overdoing it? etc




Thanks, Jim Haynes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive! Check your "Extra Credit" section. It needs a little editing.

Jim Haynes said...

thanks for catching that...I will fix it.

Kelly Berry said...

Super site Jim! It's all setup well for both parents and students and you are very current with your updates. What steps have you taken to show your parents? Let us know how the parent/teacher communication goes for the year. I'm curious to see how the P/T relationship is affected. Thanks for sharing.

doug.abshire said...

impressive jim ...