Thursday, December 3, 2009

OMG! It's December!

I can't believe that it is December! This entire semester is almost over and it's gone by so fast. I've been working with Drew and Jenny on transferring a lot of the curriculum lessons into SmartBoard notebook form. It's been fun and a great way to see how each of us has gotten better and better at making each lesson. It was just a great idea to split up the lessons, otherwise it would have simply been too overwhelming. This website has some great lessons already made up and is a great tool to add to our daily lesson! :) We are unsure about posting these lessons b/c we are using images from the materials.... I think one funny thing that happened this semester is that we had our kindergartners make a video about our PBS system at our school, it was posted on Youtube.... and WE CANT FIND IT! Whoops! One thing I'm pretty impressed with is that my student teacher took the initiative and made up her own SmartBoard lessons! It's hard to imagine teaching without all these precious technological resources. I'm aiming to make more notebook activities for my students to use in the spring (when they'll have become more independent), and updating my blog much more often! :)

No comments: