Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I have just finished a fall project with Mr. Fisher's class. We took fall pictures here in Center, my students collected leaves and made some leaf rubbings. My class also wrote fall poems which we posted on our wiki site along with Mr. Fisher's class. Mr. Fisher was very supportive in helping me out with this project. I felt like a took a big risk because technology and I do not get along. My class had a good time doing this project. It was very time consuming because of all the other things we have to do as teachers, but at the same time it was a learning experience for both my students and I.
Tita Martinez
Haskin Elementary

1 comment:

Dave Tarwater said...

Congratulations on your fall project with Mr. Fisher's class. Please share the url address of your wiki with us.