Monday, February 28, 2011

Just got a document camera

My classroom now has a document camera. I have figured out the basics of it. Right now my students are studying graphing. I have used the document camera to show the whole class a few of the student’s graphs. It made it very easy to show a graph with a correct scale, labels, and using the majority of the space available. Students feel important when I use their work as an example and the rest of the class enjoys seeing real work rather then something I got from a workbook or a worksheet online.

I really enjoy using a document camera but I know there is a lot more I can do with it. Please share any ways you have used the document camera in your own classroom!

1 comment:

Admin said...

Document Camera is wonderful ict tool for teachers to use in classroom.I have learned some innovative ways at
http://bit.ly/eCXWvW