Friday, June 6, 2008

Awesome networking at ning.com

Hi all,

At the first day of GL training on Tuesday, you may recall Dave mentioning a social networking site called "ning." Well I checked out the site and have found a REALLY USEFUL network set up by teachers who are interested in using technology in the classroom. Their network is called Teacher 2.0 and you can find them at:

http://teachers20.ning.com/

I highly recommend checking it out. You can even join the network, add them to your RSS feed, etc. I joined the network because I see it as something I will definitely use as I attempt to use all this information and technology we have received over the past few days.

Let me know what you think of it.

2 comments:

Joseph Miller said...

I heard a lot of great things about classroom20. It seems to be a major locus of professional networking. Thanks for encouraging us to join (I just did...I know, slow Friday night)

Dave Tarwater said...

Liz,

This is another great spot to network and share, I need to add some content there soon.