Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SmartBoard and Blog

This has been our first official first "full" month of school. My students love the smartboard. Everyday when I say we are going to use it, they cheer! It is also helping me keep the students engaged, which has been a challenge this year. We have used the smartboard everyday for math,grammar, and many days in reading.

We just finished Theme 1 and I am going to have my students blog about their favorite story in the the Theme, so watch for updates on my blog.

Sara

1 comment:

Kelly Berry said...

Glad to hear you are using your SmartBoard to engage your students in their learning! What lessons are the most engaging for your students?

Have you thought about video blogs? When/if you want to consider video blogs in the future, let me know and I can help you get them recorded and posted to show your students' learning! Happy first quarter of school!