Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family Trees

Hi All,

Hope your summers are going well. I have been thinking about doing a family tree project with my students next year to get conversations going about where they come from, how they are related to others, and how interconnected families are. I am looking for a good way to create a family tree that is both free and easy to use. I am sure there are websites I can go to, but is there a program (non-internet based) that anyone has used, like a graphic organizer-type program that might be just as easy? Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks!

Liz

2 comments:

DLo said...

Liz,

Why are you up so early during your summer break? :) Always thinking....you could always use Kidspiration for the "tree". It's a good way to use an interactive graphic organizer.

doug.abshire said...

How about VUE?