Friday, June 10, 2011

Year Reflection ( a bit late!!)

This year was truly one of my best and I owe it to this experience with Global Learners. Not only did it challenge my teaching but it challenged and INSPIRED my students. I became very comfortable with the Smartboard and motivated to continue learning/experimenting with film making with the students! The Film Fest was such an amazing experience and learning alongside my students throughout the process was unforgettable! (and a little crazy!)

In addition to learning how to seamlessly integrate technology into the classroom DAILY, I also realized just how powerful and beneficial collaboration can be. Working with all of you, especially my mentors Jon and Kelly, really inspired me and I appreciate all the ideas you shared!

Kelly and Dave, you are amazing! Endless thanks!
:)

No comments: