Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another year over....

I am terrible.... the year is over! And I'm just now blogging. What a year! It was full of craziness and success. I ended the year with kindergartners who were very bummed to discover that in 1st grade, they would not have as much access to the technology they had in kindergarten. The SMART board has become a tool that they used as well as learned on. When the 2010-11 school year begins....I'm slated to move into 5th grade... the nervousness has begun! I've had dreams about it! Ahh!! But, I am excited to be working with Liz, and to use technology with older kids. It's going to be exciting!

By the way, here is one website to help with math! I used it towards the end of year with my kinders who were a little more advanced: www.aaaknow.com. They've got lots of support material for k-8!

No comments: